AIM
Max4745

Wingdingbats WHAT Wingdingbats WHAT

Yo, im in this video!

Sweeeeet. Wingdingbats is trippy as fuck ...say whaaaaaat?! Thanks for using my tune for this little vid :)

TheBoogley responds:

HA! I'm glad you like it man! I usually send a message to people when I use their tunes, but my wife and I had a baby on the way so I was a little too preoccupied. Your track really makes it work, it's GOLD! :D

Africa Dudes Africa Dudes

I loved it! But there are things to fix.

As much as I like all of the people who contributed to this collab, I feel like a few of the skits were just NOT funny. One thing I would have really enjoyed with this video is the option to select which scene I want to see... Because there are a lot of great parts of this video but I wish i could skip some of the lamer scenes. Over all I enjoyed it a lot. All of you guys are great animators... Keep up that great work! ^_^

Fiendø

ROBO3000 ROBO3000

I sure do hope...

That the people reviewing below DO REALIZE... that this is IN FACT... The original? ;p

Space is Key Space is Key

Very fun and addicting, loved the tunes used too.

Loved the game :D! Very fun and addicting hardest level at first to me was level 10 bottom level.

267 deaths

Punk-o-matic 2 Punk-o-matic 2

Loved the original, this just adds to its glory.

I loved the first one like 4 years ago haha and now the sequel is bigger and filled with so much new stuff... whats not to like? However... i didnt enjoy the whole playing venues thing... the controls are very awkward. Here an intro to something im working on in game...

(Awesome)cX-acX-acX-acC-aaa-gaa-Z-Z-Z -Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-g,cU-gcD-cbf-ccD-cbj-Z-Z-Z -Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-c,bX-gbN-caN-cbN-caP-Z-Z-Z -Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-c,cS-gmA-cmy-cmA-cmy-Z-Z-Z -Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-c

Final Fantasy RTB Final Fantasy RTB

It could have been better, but none the less good!

It would of been better if u actually fought more then one thing, made it a longer game, or made it with more commands, but still it amused me

=I'mAMachine= RD2011 =I'mAMachine= RD2011

Little late to the party.

Jazzman and I last year used this sample in our robot day collab. Granted that piece is a little dated and we've both evolved tremendously since then its pretty boring to hear that this is one of the top scoring robot day songs and the idea's been done before... for the same contest none the less =/

Daydream-Anatomy responds:

I'd never heard it before:[

Just found it googling "robot samples"

Thanks for listening and reviewing:]

Infiniminer (Drumstep) Infiniminer (Drumstep)

Impressed!

I really loved the theme to begin with, so this iteration is godly! Trying to save the tune by... dun dun dunnnnnn

5 BOMBING YOUR ASS?!

Yea whose heard of five bombing.

-FiendØ

Dreams (Modern 8bit) Dreams (Modern 8bit)

Breathtaking.

Theres something about 8 bit to me that touches the young soul in me. I love it, the ambiance... the feel... Its great to say the least! Keep up with the chiptunes man! Their definitely your highlights!

-FiendØ