AIM
Max4745

Space is Key Space is Key

Very fun and addicting, loved the tunes used too.

Loved the game :D! Very fun and addicting hardest level at first to me was level 10 bottom level.

267 deaths

Punk-o-matic 2 Punk-o-matic 2

Loved the original, this just adds to its glory.

I loved the first one like 4 years ago haha and now the sequel is bigger and filled with so much new stuff... whats not to like? However... i didnt enjoy the whole playing venues thing... the controls are very awkward. Here an intro to something im working on in game...

(Awesome)cX-acX-acX-acC-aaa-gaa-Z-Z-Z -Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-g,cU-gcD-cbf-ccD-cbj-Z-Z-Z -Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-c,bX-gbN-caN-cbN-caP-Z-Z-Z -Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-c,cS-gmA-cmy-cmA-cmy-Z-Z-Z -Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-c

Final Fantasy RTB Final Fantasy RTB

It could have been better, but none the less good!

It would of been better if u actually fought more then one thing, made it a longer game, or made it with more commands, but still it amused me

Kronik Vs. Final Fantasy Kronik Vs. Final Fantasy

If this was a series i would definitley buy it!

This game has it all. Its got all of the great needs and wants of an RPG and it has a good background and storyline some parts are quite funny. I could see this game being a PS2 game if Square bought youre idea. I think its great and i want to see more. I beat the game when i was level 103 and i got the Lucky Bearer and the Steel Denim. Very fun game u should check it out!